The first ‘Care’ conference in Kenya was organised by GCS and hosted by CITAM in August 2014, it was a 5 day conference with over 150 in attendance.
- Fulfillment of the biblical admonition to love another (John 13:34-35).
- To bring together cross cultural missionaries sent by different churches and agencies to know and encourage one another, fellowship and share their experiences and challenges.
- To check on the continual development of godly character, inner strength and skills in order to remain effective in the field.
- Time to be refreshed, restored and strengthened
- Develop mutually supportive relationships
We anticipate to hold these conferences bi-annually. Preparations for August 2016 conference are on-going.